i don’t care if you don’t like cats but i don’t want to hear it come out of yr fuckin face just hush up
polysexual homoromantic genderqueer femme dyke recovery babe intersectional feminist cat lady ~
Loves cats, weed, women, and sex.
I'm a misandrist but not radscum.
I'm obsessed with body positivity and self-love, fashion, and the destruction of the patriarchy. And cats.
what you'll find here:
~feminism, esp intersectional, queer, misandrist, sex-negative, pro-sex worker, choice-critical, everything-deserves-analysis-bc-nothing's-in-a-vacuum-most-everything-is-misogyny-and-or-reinforcement-of-the-patriarchy-but-that-doesn't-mean-we-blame-women-ever kinda feminism.
~nudity, esp chubby ladies and/or AFAB ppl, esp chubby femmes
~anti-oppression, esp anti-racism, anti-islamophobia, anti-cops, anti-white-dude-in-govt-who-wants-all-yr-rights
~trigger warnings used in tags: rape tw, eating disorder tw, abuse tw, domestic violence, racism, fat-shaming
Telling every woman to get a gun is not rape prevention. The reality is that we need to be changing how we train and teach young men. We need to teach them to see women as human beings and respect their bodily autonomy. We need to teach them about consent and to hold themselves accountable.
She received rape threats for telling men not to rape women, as a survivor herself. If that isn’t indicative of how badly we need to fix our rape culture and end victim blaming, then I don’t know what is.
1. I’m a pretty good writer! I’m v proud that I’ve followed my dream to study creative writing and am doing writing shit and am still a writer/poet all these years after first trying to realize my dream.
2. I love my body! It’s a happy healthy recovery body and it’s badass. I am in love with myself.
3. I’m pretty good at mindfulness! I learned it as a means of recovering from depression four and a half years ago. It was really what made recovery possible for me. I had never understood how it could be possible to recover from mental illnesses before I learned mindfulness, bc I had tried to recover for seven or eight years with no improvement. I knew recovery was possible bc I have always been interested in psychology, but I hadn’t found anything that had helped me. After learning mindfulness, I was able to then recover from my eating disorder. I slip up and am not mindful 100% of the time, of course, but I try to be mindful as much as possible, and it makes life much more manageable.
4. I’ve been able to take horrible things that have happened to me and write about them in a way that might help other people who have gone through similar struggles. I think that’s pretty neat.
5. I have a strong foundation of self. I know who I am, what my needs are, and what my boundaries are. I know what I like and don’t like. Also, I’ve got awesome tattoos, piercings, and hair. And my glasses are pretty cool too lbr :3
1. Please Don’t Tell Me I’m Not Fat.
2. Please Don’t Assume I Hate My Body.
3. Please Don’t Make Fat Discussion About How Hard It Is For Thin People.
4. Please Don’t Concern Troll Me.
5. Please Don’t Tell Me How Fat You Are.
This one time I financially dominated this really creepy anarchocapitalist guy for like $1300 worth of stuff within like 5 days and he said he was in love with me and started stalking my friends and me to the point where it threatened my physical safety so I found out a ton of information about him and found out where his family lived and worked and their facebooks and email addresses and also told him to make a video of himself jacking off with scalding hot marshmallows as lube and I sent it to his family because he wouldn’t leave me alone.
life aspirations holy shit